You Satisfied With Your Life?
Quality of Life Index includes 25 questions that indicate your quality of life.
Instructions: Choose Yes or No for each of
these 25 questions. Then, decide if there's a gap between where you are now and
where you want to be.
- I have at least a year's living expenses in the bank or
- I look forward to getting up virtually every morning.
- I don't spend time with anyone who bugs me or who is using me.
- I am both pleased and content with my spouse/partner, or happy
- I take at least 4 vacations a year.
- I could die this afternoon with no regrets.
- Life is easy; I have virtually no problems or unresolved matters
- I spend my leisure time totally enjoying my interests; I am never
- I am on a financial independence track or am already there.
- I have a circle of friends who I have a blast with, without effort.
- My work/career is both fulfilling and nourishing to me; I am not
- I love my home; Its location, style, furnishings, light, feeling
- I tolerate very, very little; I'm just not willing to.
- I am living my life, not the life that someone else designed for me
or expected of me.
- I don't see a cloud on my future's horizon; it looks clear to me.
- I don't have to work at financial success; it seems to find me with
very little effort or pushing.
- My wants have been satiated; there is little I want.
- My personal needs have been satisfied; I am not driven or motivated
by unmet needs.
- Weekends (or other days off) are a joy for me.
- I have more than enough energy and vitality to get me through the
day; I don't start dragging.
- I have designed the perfect way to spend the last hour of the day.
- I am able to stay present during the day; I don't lose myself to
stress, adrenaline, caffeine or other drugs.
- There is nothing that I am not facing head-on; nothing that I am
putting up dealing with.
- I have designed--and am living--the perfect lifestyle for me right
- I have no financial stress of any kind in my life
the total number of items to which you answered "yes."
Awesome. Congratulations for such a high score and for living such a great life.
You're doing well. This is a very good score.
You're doing okay. You're about half way there.
Yes, there is work to do. Consider hiring a coach to move your life (and your
You are not alone. It takes time and desire to raise the quality of your life.
Use this test as a starting blueprint.
1994 Coach University, Reprinted With Permission.
If NOW IS THE TIME, call Melissa at 203-331-7242 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
for a complimentary coaching/evaluation session.
by telephone, from anywhere in the world!